Become an Equality Teacher.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Equality Team. Equality Charter School recognizes that quality educators improve scholar achievement. Therefore, in order to fulfill our school's mission, we are seeking motivated, highly qualified educators to join our team.
Why should you join the Equality Team?
We want the best on our team. However, we recognize the needs of quality educators and we intend to meet them so that you can keep focused on what you do best: teach. You need the following:
- Regular professional development for personally meaningful professional growth
- A voice in school decisions
- Materials, supplies and equipment to complete your job
- Excellent salary and benefits
- A welcoming, professional learning community that values the contributions of all of its members
100% of teachers agree or strongly agree* that:
- School leaders place a high priority on the quality of teaching at my school
- School leaders celebrate learning successes at my school
- Overall, my professional development experiences this school year have provided me with teaching strategies to better meet the needs of my students
Equality's mission can only be achieved through the synergy of a team approach of the highest qualified and committed professionals. If you believe that all scholars can achieve and you see factors that affect scholar achievement as just that, factors, but not roadblocks to achievement then you think like an Equality educator, and we invite you to consider joining our team.
To be considered for employment, please complete an application by clicking the button below.
Again, thank you for your interest in Equality Charter School.
*Data garnered from the 2011-2012 NYC Learning Environment Survey.
The Equality Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.
Teachers for the 2013-2014 School Year
The Equality Charter School is accepting resumes for all positions for the 2012-2013 school year. You must be certified to apply for a position.
We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, motivated and inspiring teacher to teach our students and to become part of our growing team of educators. All interested applicants should apply for these positions by clicking here to complete an application.